Metal Detection System
A metal detector is an electronic instrument which detects the presence of metal contamination hidden within objects that may have contaminated them during the production process. Because most food processing equipment is made of metal, fragments of this material can be unintentionally introduced to the products, posing a hazard to consumers.
Contamination of food by metal shards from broken processing machinery, loose screws and bolts, machine parts, metal tags, screen wire, blades etc during the manufacturing process is a major safety issue in the food industry. Metal detectors for this purpose are widely used and integrated into the production line. Any of these contaminants can cause serious harm to consumers and lead to severe legal consequences for food manufacturing companies. Metal particles and fragments can also damage food production and packaging machinery, which can be expensive and time-consuming to repair.
Food metal detectors can be used for virtually any food product, including bakery items, meat and sausage products, fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and even spices and sugar. These metal detectors can find both ferrous metals (cast iron, mild steel, etc.) and non-ferrous metals (copper, lead, aluminum, etc.).
Ultimately, food metal detectors are considered essential equipment for any food processing plant. They ensure safety for the consumer, protect machinery, guarantee food quality standards, and help you to comply with food regulations.
Applications : Ideal for Food processing, Dairy, Packaging industries, Sea food, Spices, Dry- fruits, Meat processing, Chemical, Rubber, Garments, Home furnishing, Pharmaceuticals, Paper industries, Grains, Plastic Industries, Confectionary etc.
Available in a variety of formats
- IMD-I Conveyorized
- IMD-I-P for gravity fall products
- IMD-I-L for liquids, pastes, fillings and sauces
- IMD-I-B for demanding bakery applications
- IMD-I-M for pharmaceutical products such as pills and tablets
- Exceptional stability and sensitivity
- Applicable for all metals, including ferrous, copper, stainless steel, etc.
- Will auto-learn most products and can save up to 100 in the product database
- Dust and waterproof stainless steel construction—also available in high pressure wash-down IP 66 rated models that are ideal for meat processing applications
- LCD and optional touch screen operator interfaces
- Available with durable “chain-link” style conveyor belts
Can be equipped with a variety of integrated rejecter styles, such as push bar, flipper, air jet, etc.
|Specification||4080, 4012, 4015, 4018||5020, 5025, 5030, 5035|
|Detection Height||80mm, 120mm, 150mm, 180mm||200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm|
|Sensitivity- Without Product||Fe||0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm||0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm|
|SUS304||1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm||2.0mm, 2.5mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm|
|Display Mode||LCD Liquid Crystal|
|Operation Mode||Button Input (touch input is optional)|
|Product Storage Quantity||52 kinds|
|Packing Form||Standard plastic or cardboard|
|Conveyor Belt||Food Grade PVC (PU and Chain Conveyor are optional)|
|Belt Speed||Fixed Speed -25MPM|
|Power Supply||AC220V (Optional)|
|Main Material of Construction||SUS304|