Metal Detection System (Copy)
A checkweigher is an automatic machine for checking the weight of packaged commodities. It is normally found at the off going end of a production process and is used to ensure that the weight of a pack of the commodity is within specified limits. Any packs that are outside the tolerance are taken out of line automatically. his is not only required by law, but also beneficial for manufacturers to help them reach greater efficiency at lower costs.
The right application of weight control techniques can allow the food production and packaging manufacturer to virtually eliminate consumer complaints about underweight packages. Well-crafted and maintained checkweigher systems can also help the manufacturer significantly reduce costs related to overweight packages by decreasing the average fill weight through improved accuracy.
Typically, a checkweigher consist of three belts:
- An infeed belt that may change the speed of the package and to bring it up or down to a speed required for weighing.
- A weigh belt. This is typically mounted on a weight transducer which can typically be a strain-gauge load cell.
- A reject belt that provides a method of removing an out-of-tolerance package from the conveyor line. checkweighers provide feedback to their operators using either visual and/or audible signals for the rejected packages.
Our top-of-the-line IXL Series checkweighers are finely engineered systems that feature superior speed and sensitivity in order to ensure quality standards.
- Speed: Able to measure up to 230 feet of product per minute, these checkweighers are equipped with a high sensitivity sensor that does not require constant manual calibration as continual auto-taring keeps the machine zeroed at all times.
- Accuracy: Our IXL Series boasts accuracy within half a gram.
- Simplicity: The models we offer include a full color touch screen system and user-friendly features like a product database that can save up to 100 different products. They are also equipped with data export, USB, and Ethernet connectivity.
- Advanced mechanical design: These waterproof, dustproof units are built with stainless steel covers. With a built-in hinge design, they are extremely easy to clean. IXL checkweighers also come in a variety of rejector styles, including flipper, air jet, push bar, and more.
Our IXL Series Checkweighers are finely engineered and crafted systems that offer the ultimate in speed and sensitivity.
- Continual auto-taring keeps the unit constantly zeroed
- German engineered and produced load-cell.
- Japanese Motors and speed drives.
- Accuracy to within 0.5 gram
- Full color touch screen operator interface
- USB data export for production log reports
- Easy to program and operate; can save up to 100 different products
- Dust and waterproof stainless steel construction
- Can be equipped with a variety of rejecter styles, including push bar, flipper, air jet, etc.
- High speed capability, up to 70 meter per minute
- For products ranging in size from 10 grams to 50 Kg
- Accurate and efficient rejector system
- Good environmental adaptability and stability
- Easy to integrated with Other system using TCP-IP or RS-232 Protocol.
|Detecting Speed(Max speed)||200pcs/min||160pcs/min||130pcs/min||110pcs/min|
|The weighed product size||Width||150mm||220mm||220mm||290mm|
|Weigher platform size||Width||160mm||230mm||230mm||300mm|
|Operation Screen||7-inch Touch LCD Screen|
|Product Storage Quantity||100 kinds|
|Maximum Weight Range||12 Levels|
|Power Supply||220V (Optional)|
|Degree of Protection||IP30/IP54/IP66|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel (SUS304)|