DTMA – Maceration Accelerator
The exclusive new technology that has changed the wine-making process.
The DTMA is a new machine that reduces the dimensions of crushed grape skins, considerably increasing the surface area of the film in contact with the must. This speeds up the maceration process, enabling the pressing stage to be brought forward, and improving the extraction of polyphenols and anthocyanins from the grapes. Being able to anticipate the pressing stage also reduces the amount of time the red wine tanks are occupied, thereby significantly increasing productivity.
The DTMA has been tested in Italy and Australia on five different varieties of grape and at six different wineries with a reduction of the maceration times by 35-50%. The wines produced during the trials and the subsequent tests showed that the organoleptic results were also better when the DTMA was used.
– Maceration times reduced by up to 50%
– Excellent extraction of polyphenols and anthocyanins
– Optimization of the output of red wines
– Guaranteed high organoleptic qualities
– Ensures a good fermentation rate
– Easy to install, complete with a touch screen and user-friendly controls.